My Magical Oath...

I am a maker of magic. I shall use this space to share that magic with the world.

I believe that we can save the world through love, kindness and an infectious positive, attitude.

I also believe we can change the world by sharing an infinite number of adorable videos featuring pandas and kittens.

In this space I promise that I will: 

  1. Be a maker of magic - my own magic and the magic of others
  2. Share a positive attitude with the world 
  3. Share stories of how I make the most of this time I have on earth - past, present and future 
  4. Share the lessons I have learned in life so that others may learn too 
  5. Challenge you to look at everyday situations from an entirely new perspective 
In this space it is possible that I might:
  1. Use an occasional curse word. They are just words. Who decided "shit" was bad anyway? 
  2. Wander away from the promises above - I am a work in progress 
  3. When I can come up with nothing else, share videos of kittens and pandas. See above note about saving the world
In this space I definitely won't:
  1. Allow negativity - my own or anyone else's 
  2. Be derogatory, ignorant or insulting 
  3. Talk about hot button issues, controversial topics or politics
Join me on my magic making journey. I promise, it will be worth the ride. Subscribe on the right and get a notification for each new magical musing. You won't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts