Help Me Help You!

It was a long, nasty weekend ya'll but I'm back in action today. I won't let it get me down.

Am I inspiring you? I hope so.

Do you want more inspiration? I hope so.

Are you missing that inner spark of magic and having problems finding a purpose that drives you? I know I am.

Check out the Don't Keep Your Day Job podcast. I suggest starting with the August 27, 2018 episode on How to Stop Overthinking. SUBSCRIBE TO IT HERE: https://podcasts.apple.com/…/dont-keep-your-d…/id1191831035…

Then, after you fall in love with the message and vibe, head on over to amazon and preorder her book coming out this fall.
FYI - I have already done both of these things. Whenever I am down or defeated or lost or overwhelmed or a hot mess, something here brings me back to center and reminds me of why am doing all of this.

I am looking for five people to subscribe to this podcast or preorder this book (or do both) to help me become a Dreambassador. Having this title will help me help you even more.

So check it out. Subscribe to the podcast. Preorder the book.

And when you have, come back here and tell me you did it!

Help me help you!




Comments

Popular Posts